Open Source University
Terms of Service
By accessing the website or the platform at https://dapp.os.university, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website or platform are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Open Source University's website or platform for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Open Source University's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Open Source University at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Open Source University's website/platform are provided on an 'as is' basis. Open Source University makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Open Source University does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or platform or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Open Source University or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Open Source University's website, even if Open Source University or a Open Source University authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Open Source University's website/platform could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Open Source University does not warrant that any of the materials on its website and the OSU platform are accurate, complete or current. Open Source University may make changes to the materials contained on its website or platform at any time without notice. However Open Source University does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Open Source University has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and platform and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Open Source University of the site. Use of any such linked website or platform is at the user's own risk.
Open Source University may revise these terms of service for its website and platform at any time without notice. By using this website or the OSU platform you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sofia, Bulgaria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. User Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. It is Open Source University's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://dapp.os.university, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website and platform may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website or the OSU platform will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
10. Acquiring EDU Tokens
Read these terms and conditions carefully before using the services described herein. these terms and conditions affect your obligations and legal rights, including, but not limited to waivers of rights and limitation of liability. if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not buy edu tokens.
This document or any other document, produced and signed by Rechained Ltd., does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities in Rechained Ltd. or the website or the products offered thereto.
Acquisition of cryptographic tokens from Rechained Ltd. does not present an exchange of cryptocurrencies for any form of ordinary shares in Rechained Ltd. or the website, and holder of any cryptographic tokens, issued by Rechained Ltd. is not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividend or other revenue right. holders of Rechained Ltd. cryptographic tokens are only entitled to the use of the platform and software and certain other rights within the platform in accordance with the terms set out herein.
Rechained Ltd. cryptographic tokens are available to users in exchange for certain other cryptographic tokens and Rechained Ltd. does in not way provide exchange of Rechained Ltd. cryptographic tokens for fiat currency. Rechained Ltd. also does not provide custodial or wallet services for the tokens.
The Terms of Service are effective as of 1 October 2017.