OS.University (Rechained ltd.) does not intentionally collect information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal data from a user under the age of 18 (or any lower age pursuant to applicable law), we will delete such information from our records.
- Contact Information – your name, birth of date, address, phone number;
- Identity Verification Information - our ID number, image of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, driving license, your selfie along with the above mentioned ID documents, and FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) related information;
- Financial Information - withdrawal address, source of fund, the number of bank account linked with your os.university registration;
- Nationality/Residence Verification Information - your address, nationality, country of residence;
- Technical information - IP, login information, browser information, time zone setting , operating system and platform;
- Information about geo-location - real-time location based information from your device at any time while you download or use our services. We may use this information to optimize your experience;
- Information we receive from other sources - We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them;
- Internet infrastructure - cloud storage and cloud computing;
- Communication tools and platforms - SMS services, email services, and push notification, and customer support tool;
- Error collection tools - web page error message collection, APP crash tracking, web and APP experiment (A/B testing), and APP statistics;
- User behavior analysis - user behavior tracking tool and bot prevention tool;
- Anti-money laundering tool - such as AML database;
We may require you to provide additional information to verify your identity or address, and/or to manage risk. This information may include your date of birth, taxpayer or government identification number, a copy of your government-issued identification, or other personal data.
When you use the Services, we collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities on our website and we may continuously collect name and type of your computer, mobile device, or other access device, such as the name and device of your operating system, for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible security breaches and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm Open Source University project (legally backed Rechained ltd.) or its users.
Finally, we collect additional information that you provide voluntarily to our customer success team.