We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable intern who is a fast learner.
What we are looking for:
You need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, thriving under pressure and taking initiative. In this position, you will support the launch of key digital initiatives. Through this internship, you will gain hands-on experience in crafting content with clear target customer personas in mind, designing campaigns using digital tools. You will assist in the management of marketing projects and product/customer research using the LEAN-StartUp process. You will learn first-hand the importance of customer experiments, setting goals and measuring results in the execution of customer acquisition and retention.
- Research industry trends to ensure accuracy of content creation
- Learning how to use marketing tools including Hubsot, LinkedIn etc.
- Assist in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels
- Learn how to identify target audience and develop strategic plan for outreach
- Identifying sales leads and prospects for email, social and other marketing campaigns
- measure campaign progress of online marketing techniques
- Run analytics reports, measuring user acquisition, engagement and reach
- Learn to build and automate actionable models and reporting for key business processes
- Targeted social media planning & content creation.
- Assist in the launch of marketing projects as needed.
- Assist in the writing, editing, and proofreading of marketing content, including blog posts, web pages, social media, and print materials.
- Assist in the monitoring of social channels
- Other assignments as requested by management
Requirements the ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated leadership and/or self-starter/entrepreneurial experience
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Creative and flexible thinker who can bring a proactive and team-oriented approach to solving problems
- An ability to quickly adapt to and develop an understanding of a complex organization
- Excellent academic record
- Strong project management capacity and organizational skills
- Current college student or bachelor’s degree or with relevant work experience preferred
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Leadership role in a fast-growing tech company with a ton of buzz backed by Blockchain Founders Fund
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned industry veterans and strengthen your industry knowledge with hands-on work experience
- There may be opportunities to travel
- Casual Dress code
- Possible full-time paid extension upon completion of internship